FUN! My favorite is the boy in the tin tub chasing a bubble with his toy... love it.
Yay, I love them and I even know many of those people. Is that Gabe? I think these are awesome, I can't wait for you to be back here so you can take more pics of us, we have changed quite a bit from those engagement pictures.
I never knew you had a blog!!! Nice stuff and I wish you all the business in the world!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
FUN! My favorite is the boy in the tin tub chasing a bubble with his toy... love it.
Yay, I love them and I even know many of those people. Is that Gabe? I think these are awesome, I can't wait for you to be back here so you can take more pics of us, we have changed quite a bit from those engagement pictures.
I never knew you had a blog!!! Nice stuff and I wish you all the business in the world!
Post a Comment