Sunday, January 1, 2006

About

Why thank you for wanting to get to know me better! Hi, my name is Jeannette Cooper and I am the photographer behind Jeannette Ann Photography. I'm married with beautiful twin boys whom I love and take way too many pictures of. Is that even possible? No, I didn't think so either! I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a degree in photography back in 2006. The program was very demanding and one of the best experiences. I'm grateful for my amazing professors there who are out of this world - crazy good artists. You should check out their photography here at www.brownforimages.com. I actually took my first photography class back in High School, and after all these years I still am very much in love with the art that is photography. I am that person that geeks out after taking an awesome picture of you, which in turn gets you excited, making it an all around fun experience for everyone! Because that's exactly what it should be, an experience creating timeless works of art.
Thanks for checking me out and look forward to getting to know YOU as well!

No comments: